Monday 28 April 2008

Tag!

Happily, I've been tagged by weheartbooks... It's my debut at being tagged - you could even say I am a tagging virgin. Until now.

The rules are that I, as the tagged, must:


1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

So here I go...

I soon got it. Sims had hair that came out very easily - it was sandy and fine and flopped into his eyes unless he gummed it straight across his head with water. He knew if Haggie gave a hard yank, she'd scalp him like a Red Indian.

I'm reading 'In The Blood - A Memoir of My Childhood' by Andrew Motion. Well I have been reading it for sometime now, but since I've picked it up this time, I am determined to finish it!

I'm choosing five unsuspecting blogs to be tagged, they are:

ChoccyBangles

One Girl

Kootoyoo

Curious Bunny

Hyena In Petticoats

2 comments:

leslie said...

hey, thanks for the tag! the nearest book to me at the moment is "visual quickstart guide to indesign for macintosh & windows" so don't expect any riveting entries from me : )

Hyena In Petticoats said...

eeep!

Thanks for the tag!

I'm notorious for not actually getting around to these, but I'll do my best!

Leah xxx