Thursday 12 March 2009

Back To Magical March: Day 12


I've missed a few days. Punish me if you will, but I needed to take some time out of trying to see things magically for a moment to push through the week.

Today is Magical Thursday.

After forgetting to attend a meeting with my accountant on Monday, I turned up to see him today, albeit it 1/2 hour late. He's a rad guy. He didn't mind. He didn't even blink an eye when he saw the state of disarray my tax/accounting is in. Man, oh man, did I mention I hate paper work?

I stayed up late last night continuing Magical Methodical March. Silverfish be damned because you're not going to be eating here tonight. Awright? I even just found an invoice I've been hunting for for the past 36 hours. Magical and then some. Turn it up!

Since the last time you saw me, I've become magically hooked on Twitter. My favourite for the moment is Diddy. My goodness, his updates have made me laugh. But then I decided that things were going Twitter-ific when Matt exclaimed, "PottyMouthMama, now you're twittering to me about Tweeters." It's true. I hang my head in shame. IN SHAME MY FRIENDS. My whole life has become one online par-tay that I must attend at all hours. Breakfast, count me in. Lunch, snore - already here. Dinner, what's Diddy eating? Shame on me.

This afternoon we're busting out of the house once Tiny decides to rouse from her beauty sleep. We're heading to the park. There's no dinner to be had (let's just get it over with and delete it, no one's interested, alright?!). We're busting up some bark chip and we're gonna get vertical on the slide. Awww yeah. Magical March. Ain't nobody like you.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Woop!

Michelle said...

exactly why I can't do twitter - my husband's already a blog widower....

great idea to delete dinner!

Megan.K. said...

LOL!
Loving your mad and magical march!
This post explains why I can't bring myself to twitter - I would send myself bonkers!
Yay to real-life playgrounds.

Michelle said...

I've been keeping away from twitter - I waste enough time online as it is!

That last photo is gold!

Georgie Love said...

Hey, I said I was NEVER going to join twitter. Or Facebook either. Total time suckage. (LOVE it!)