Thursday 26 March 2009

Magical March: Day 26

I've run fresh outta puff on this one. I'm calling on you. Gimme some energy to think of something magic.

Decidely unmagic this morning was, after the Doctor requested a strawberry smoothie, I bumped a full bottle of lime cordial which sent it shattering on the ground. I started to clean that up after being cut on my foot, found a fresh nest of silverfish (if you remember my arch nemesis), then Tiny vomited. Tres magnifique!

All is not well at PottyMouthMama HQ and I don't like it.

Sometimes I wish the Doctor was a real doctor and could fix our woes. Now wouldn't that be handy?

Speaking of doctors, I've recently watched Michael Moore's 'Sicko'. Have you seen it?

Anyway, on a kind of unrelated front, picture is of our nightly story time with Matt and the smalls (both with the stare bears transfixed by the lamp). And another of yet another doily. You asked for it!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I bet the doctor can't fix it but I bet a doctor snuggle can go a long way at the end of the day

Rachael said...

'Sicko' is brilliant - I cried on a Hong Kong - SYD flight watching it. Well worth it though.