Wednesday, 29 July 2009

It's Me: Day 1 & Day 2

My husband can sometimes go days without seeing my in civvies. Sometimes he just sees me in PJs, and he may well think I go the whole day in my PJs (or tracky daks - but let's just keep that between you and me), but he'd be mistaken. As proof, I've embarked on a wee 10-day project. It involves bad pictures of myself and whatever I happen to be wearing that day. Here's day 1 and day 2.
Here's proof that I still do function in society. It's totes true.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

1st pic is totally cute!

Michelle said...

What a great idea for a project - you look very elegant in day 2.

If I embarked on such a project I'd realise the sorry truth that I alternate between the same two outfits each day...

CurlyPops said...

Love those wide legged jeans!

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

Er, you mean PJs aren't suitable daywear? Love your pics!

Sylvia C. said...

What a fun project! love it!

Sylvia

peppermintpatcher said...

Dressed in the day-light hours. You are accomplished. Sometimes I don't make it that far...

Jolie said...

love the project...and super cute first pic!

Linda said...

lovely snaps aren't your gorgeous!! I thought I better ask I wasn't going to coz you had a crap July but did you get around to posting the giveaway prizes? coz if you did mine has gone astray I am sad to say:(

Cindy said...

I am with Liesl, PJ's seem just fine as the all day wear. The first photo is so sweet