Do you remember when you were small and your Mum would unwittingly whip out a hankie and daub a little of her saliva onto it and wipe your face? Mums of the world, what the heck were you thinking?! Spit on my face - mmm delicious. And only half the calories.
Mummies, you no longer have to deprive your mouth of your own spit with the invention of Momspit. It's not a sanitiser, it's a no-rinse cleanser to spruce up your smalls when you're out and about. You can use it to clean grubby bubbies while Momspit leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and smelling divine (check out the scents: Fig & Green Tea, Lemon & White Tea and Unscented). It's the perfect size for nappy bags or the glove box, for mummies on the go.
Good things about Momspit:
- Moisturises like a lotion and absorbs quickly - can make even the toughest milk moustache vamoose
- Alcohol free and biodegradable
- Gentle enough to be used on the face
- Cleans just like soap and water - minus the tap!
- Recyclable and refillable packaging
- No child labour, not tested on animals
- Does not include human saliva (because that is just gross, innit?)
If you'd like to win one of three bottles of Momspit all you have to do is send me a picture of your bubby all grubby (please only one photo and low-res or my computer might have a cardiac). You can include a few words too about how grubby your wee one gets, or maybe you can reminisce about your own mum and her use of spit on your face. Or not.