It's le weekend. Oh weekends, how I adore thee. Let me count the ways:
- Cuddling on the couch with the smalls for extended love-ins
- Massage with Matt. I didn't fall asleep, but damn it, I tried - and the Doctor asking what time was my 'tummy rub'
- The Doctor telling me that he'd like to come next time I have a massage. I told him, maybe when you're a big boy I'll take you as a treat. He replied, 'Maybe when I'm 60?' Maybe a little earlier than that darling boy
- Catching up with sisters
- No clocks, no timelines
- Free to read the papers (albeit in small grabs, just read this beautiful yet sad story of love)
- Tidying up here and there
- Clothes drying on the washing
- Calling my Mum and Dad
- Baking. Yes, there will be baking - jam drops to be precise
- Hanging with the fam at the park
Loving the weekend is absolutely compulsory. What's your great weekend love?