Besides the fact that I have been struck with a truly deep affliction, that of deep, unrequited Rupert love, it's sunny in our little corner of the world.
So today, here at PMM HQ we've decided to come at you with some style tips (not for the faint fashion hearted):
- DO dress for an activity you might like to do (even if there's not any notion of when you're going to be doing it - for days, weeks, or months). It's preferable that one of your accessories comes from a sibling's cupboard and you wearing it causes them to have a meltdown (or your mama just has to buy another to save household from spontaneously combusting)
- Swimming caps ARE a good look year round, pool side or not
- DO wear your swimming cap pulled down so that it squashes your forehead a little. This serves not only to make you look a little cranky (or neanderthal - both are HAWT), but also can serve well to age you a little - with a nice big crease across your forehead, for when (and if) you ever decide to take off the swimming cap
- When possible, DO find the swimming goggles and wear them too. Then have a hissy fit at them. Then pop them on again and go out to a cafe and check out the world through sky coloured glasses
- When Vogue Italia calls to ask for your styling prowess, DO charge them a gazillion. Style this good does not come cheap