Wednesday 3 March 2010

WHY Yacht? Why Not?



Ahoy land lovers! I'm ready to set sailing in this beauty. I am so overdue for a holiday and this looks like just the ticket.

The WHY Yacht (Wally Hermes Yacht) is the realisation of 'everyone's dream to live on an island, in complete freedom'. I'm not going to question whether it's really my dream to live on an island - I'll just take it.

I've donned my sea legs and I'm ready to go. Wally, can you hear me? I am available to holiday with you. Now. Right now Wally. Ready. Waiting. Which jetty shall I dangle my legs over waiting for you?


Click over here for more dream fodder.

image via

6 comments:

Rachael @Mogantosh said...

I'll go with. Let's just get the deck boy to bring us a Pimms and we can have a nice sleep in the sunshine wearing linen trousers and stripey tee shirts and interesting jewellery. (It's autmn on my boat. I'm enjoying the cool.)

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I'll come too, a holiday with you and mama mogantosh would be a scream. I have loads of stripey tops that I am happy to share but will draw the line at boat shoes.
... and I cannot get over the stair bannisters... god they are gorgeous

Liesl said...

Wow - a yacht with a "beach"!

Sadly, I have more hope of setting sail on the inspiration for this craft (a manta ray).

Natalie Green said...

If it's not too squishy maybe my family could join you?

shine little light* said...

So completely extravagant. I cant imagine how one person has enough money for that..!
*s*

Amy said...

umm - that's UNREAL!
I am already wearing my stripey top and linen trousers (NO JOKE!! - I really am!!)
I've got first dibbs on the billy-cart down that walkway.