Saturday 8 May 2010

Hats Lucky


Would you believe another hat in Paris? That's right - hats in Paris (get it, get it?!).
Matt and I were in a department store, I think it was Printemps (because I am sure you care right now, but this is for posterity people!).
This hat, alas, did not come home with me. It was yellow fur. YELLOW FUR! I do not suit yellow fur. If I was blonde and babe-a-licious I might suit yellow fur. However, I am not.I put this hat on as a joke to scare Matt. It worked. I scared Matt. We took a few stealth photos before any sales people could come and hijack our photos. Seriously. We were in peels of laughter. They were fast approaching, and I was quickly, quick as a flash self-portraitising. We are probably the funniest people in the world. Well I am.. Matt, he's not funny. I am definitely the funny one.
Please ignore my wonky nostril. Maybe I am going to get some nose hair clippers for Mother's Day? Gosh, a girl can dream can't she?

4 comments:

suzy said...

hats awesome Lex!

I love printemps. Ben and I got a dog bag from there because we wanted to train our dog to sit in it like a Parisian dog.
Poor old Hank took one look at it and headed for the hills.

mama bear said...

Don't feel bad. There's aren't many people in the world that would suit yellow fur. And YOU ARE babe-a-licious. And funny.

Going into fancy dept. stores and trying on hats is too much fun. Honestly, I haven't done this in ages but I am on my way to DJ's right now.

Michele @ The Hills are Alive said...

(t)hats the funniest thing I have read/seen all day

needed a laugh to lighten the mood around here. Sleepless night.Vomiting child. Need I say more

So thanks (PS emailing you in a moment too as think I may have something you may like re previous post re Tiny and stress and chaos etc)

teddybearswednesday said...

Hehee you're a cack! Happy Mothers day! xo