Tuesday 1 June 2010

Ace.


Last night I dreamt I flew to the US for two days. And I met Joanna Goddard. And all I bought was a lousy vase. My sister (who is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Choc!!) roused on me in my dream because I didn't bring back very much from my wee trip.

Next time I dream travel I will definitely buy more stuff. And more things.

The only reason for this dream must be because I am totes missing the interwebz. My reader is 1000+. If everyone can stop blogging until next week, that would be very good.

The kids are going beserk. I caught Tiny tossing all our photos downstairs. Awesome.

The only remedy? Crazy dancing. And learning all the new words to our new favourite album.
Anyway, the crux of this post is to inform you that Justine Clarke's new album 'Great Big World' is out. And it's awesome. One of our favourite tracks. Woof woof! Tour dates (for WA, SA and QLD) have been announced too. I saw her way back at the Opera House, just after 'Nam. Ok it's not really that long ago, but it feels like it. Way back when she was bursting with 'I Like to Sing'. The Doctor totes rocked out.

7 comments:

Monique said...

We turn this one up in the car and do the seat belt jive. Its Missy's number one "turn it up its my favourite" track.

We were at that Opera House gig too. Gosh that seems like a lifetime ago.

Jessi said...

hmm i am not even going to tell you how many times we have seen Justine in the last 3 and a half years... it is quite embarrassing. I am also not going to tell you that everytime she is on playschool zac does NOT yell out "mum your girlfriend is on".. i am not going to tell you that i have a girl crush on justine. i am not!

i have to wait 12 more days until we can open the cd, on zac's birthday! hmm

teddybearswednesday said...

Love the way they give you the lyrics so ignorants like me can sing along!
Crazy dancing really is the only answer isn't it? Hope things settle down soon xo

Alice Becomes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Park Life said...

whoops! Not sure what happened there, accidently removed my comment in a 'blonde, tired, mummy moment!'

I am a huge fan of Justin Clarke. I love her mix of nursery kid pop. Loved her previous cd 'I like to sing'. Haven't heard this one yet. Time to go out and buy it I think.

Will look out for her when she comes to WA.

Still remember her as Roo in Home and Away all those years ago....

Catherine said...

We love Justine too - have just been dancing around to her second album today. Thanks for the reminder of her new one, as we have a birthday coming up soon too!

Cindy said...

How special is Justine! So love her, Can't wait to check out the new one with promising graphics