Saturday 26 June 2010

Outside In The Afternoon


In the afternoons, of late, Tiny and I have been making hay while the sun shines and getting our art on.

This means we arm ourselves with a wad of paper and a clutch full of textas, head outside to our grotty but ever so-cool table (that I coincidentally found on the side of the road) and draw the sunlight away.

And every so often I click through a row of stitches.

This is Matt's scarf that's been in the works since last year. At this rate I will be churning out a scarf a year? Yep. Seems that way. I am sloooow.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Oh I love it, you've made more progress than me. Can you do fancy stuff too? Love winter sunshine x

Veronica Foale said...

Looks like fun! We need to get an outside table methinks. Oh and some sunshine.

Gill@OurParklife said...

We spent last friday afternoon sitting on the grass making a few collage bday cards...Gotta love that rare winter sunshine!And in Margaret River, it is very rare

Anonymous said...

We're doing the same PMM. It is one of the best ways to help the evening blues don't you think? Year long knitting projects rock. You can completely get invested in the project.