Friday 6 August 2010

Fantasy Island Friday:: NYC? Yes Please!

Justin Timberlake might have brought sexy back, but I'm bringing Fantasy Island Friday back.

I'd like someone to give me tickets to jet over to NYC for a couple of weeks. Actually anywhere would be a good start. I need a trip away just for kicks. To discover a new place, enjoy a new space.
In lieu of tickets, I will of course accept alternate gifts. Including this coat from Opening Ceremony.

This bag - I'm loving the blue leather aren't I? Anthropologie.I'll take these heels - yes please! Opening Ceremony.

Tally ho! I'm ready to go!

6 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

those heels are so reduced it would be rude of you not to consider for a long time if you should buy them....

mama bear said...

Love Opening Ceremony. Love fictional shopping on the interweb. One of my favourite passtimes. Except the postman dropped off a pair of tie-dyed leggings the other day, ooops! That darn card must have slipped onto the keyboard again.

xxx

Anonymous said...

This is my dream blue bag of the moment. I love fantasy Friday - just the thing for killing those lonely last mins till the weekend!

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Cobalt-Blue-Twist-Lock-Satchel/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1155865&cid=8730&Rf-200=3&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=CobaltBlue

Aether-art said...

Thanks for the intro to Opening Ceremony...am in love. That coat really should go home with you...

Anonymous said...

Yes please holiday. Yes please watercolour heels. Yes please it all!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Just what I need too. A trip away, about as far away as possible would be best but failing that a hotel down the road would do!