Wednesday 19 January 2011

Belated Birthdays...

Before Christmas our Tiny girl celebrated her third birthday. This is heinously late because I've been totes snowed under. But we celebrated our wee girl's day. She opened her pink scooter, loved her new jewellery, books, and anything to do with fairies.

I fought the mother-guilt-monster because I had to work. But I snuck away a little early to join our little family for a special dinner all four of us.

She's feisty, she's spirited, and she sure has stamina. I called her a firework the other day, then someone asked her star sign, and I said Saggitarius. The woman's reply - well no wonder, she's a fire sign. I don't know much about star signs, but I am pretty certain that my baby girl is a firework.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh she's a darn cute firework!

J said...

Happy birthday to your little one
My little S adores her micro mini scooter, too. :)

teddybearswednesday said...

Well she's one heck of an adorable firework.
Happy Birthday TINY!!xo

Megan.K. said...

Happy Happy birthday Tiny!!
I have a couple of little fireworks - noisy, bright and busy - but so much fun.
x

Ellieboo said...

Oh my goodness - our littlees are growing too darn quickly (love her pink scooter). Ellie is a feisty monkey too and turns out she is a water sign - my little nuclear submarine :)

Christie said...

snap!

i call our little Sagittarius a firecracker too AND she got a scooter for her birthday- go figure!?

Happy birthday Tiny