- The first day that the Doctor brought home a reader to share with me. Oh man. Cute Attack City! Though I don't really know if I am doing the right thing. If anyone has any pointers on how I can help my little dude with his reading - please help!
- The first day of my seven day cleanse with Nat from The Pagoda Tree. I started this cleanse hoping to shed some bad habits, to feel better in my body and stop my sugar habit. I have an awful sweet tooth, and since I sit not 7 metres from a vending machine, I'm expecting a new set of fillings soon. Thankfully this cleanse is like an intervention.
- Strange.. When I picked Tiny up from preschool she was still eating her lunch. Sitting by herself at 2:30pm still munching away. She'd had a weird day, both the smalls didn't wake until 8:30am - so we were on the hop from the moment they got up. Poor little wee ones.
- Tonight I asked Tiny to hurry up and eat her apple so she could go to bed. She looked at me and said "It's not an eyeball mum, it's an apple."
- Tiny also shocked me to the core this morning when she walked into my room, exclaimed "I don't care," which was promptly followed by "F*** man," and then smiled at me.
How was your day?
really random image via Find Enclosed One Batmans