Friday 27 May 2011

Adventures With Tiny








Matt's doing his prac teaching and is almost a fully-grown teacher.


So while he's been prac teaching, I took some time off to look after my babies. Like I said, I miss being home with them. I miss doing the normal stuff.


I loved adventuring with Tiny after taking the Doctor to school. We looked at flowers, walked down secret laneways, patted black cats, and wore crowns. Upside down. And then broke them. Oops.

I love spending time with that blue eyed creature who loves dressing herself, in layers, and layers, and just a few more layers for good measure.

4 comments:

Little Paper Trees said...

sounds like you've had a pretty amazing week with the smalls, glad you got to enjoy this time!

Norbyah said...

congrats to the hubby! my hubby has been doing the same thing, too. just finished of his master's in phys ed a few weeks ago. what an accomplishment.
xo

patchworkoncentralpark said...

Glad to hear you had an enjoyable few days, your little ones look extremely happy in your photo's, you are obviously doing something right.
Nice to see you let tiny dress herself however she wants.

Little Pinwheel said...

go matt! Check out the happiness on Tiny's face! beautiful week x