Wednesday 11 May 2011

Another Exciting Episode

I've got the blues and I'm wondering if it's because I haven't found any roadside treasure in such a long, long time.

But that's not why. No friends, it's not.

I have the blues because life can be so damn complicated sometimes. Just when you think you're back on top of that beautiful palamino, and ready to take a jump, the palamino sniffs an apple, and off it runs, tossing you into a big muddle (which is Tiny's version of puddle).

I'm dreaming of a holiday. It's a fantasy holiday. I'm somewhere hanging out with my smalls, and Matt. Meandering through warm days together, burying our feet in the sand. Making big lazy breakfasts together. Playing games and puzzles. Simple things.

What are you dreaming about?

6 comments:

Marian Hazel said...

I'd like the builders to hurry up and finish our house, please. All i want is a week off at the hut. It's going to be our honeymoon. Some people have seemed surprised that's all we'd like, but it will be so nice to just be in our home.

Diminishing Lucy said...

I am dreaming about just getting off this damn roundabout that I find myself on as it's going too damn fast. I need some peace.

suzy said...

I am dreaming of my old self. Where did I go?
I have been at Elton's Early Intervention Centre for nearly two years now and while he is gaining in leaps and bounds, I am going the opposite way.
I used to craft and make things and power through my days. Now I just have enough energy to change the remote.
I don't know what happened to me. I think I am living in your muddle.
xxx

sophie said...

I'm dreaming of not being so tired all the bloody time. There is so much I want to do but I need momentum, motivation and energy!!

Sarah said...

I dont know what I am dreaming about... Maybe some more me time and some more quiet time...

Also for my tweenagers to see sense in maintaing the status quo than push buttons...

Chin up lovey : o )

ClaireyHewitt said...

I am dreaming of taking six months off with the OH and the small ones, but will it happen, I just don't know if we can.

I can plan it though.