Monday 19 September 2011

See That?



It's called grass.


And hot pink toes.


And shadows. Spring shadows.


I ran outside to feel some sunshine on my back in between... TIDYING!


Today I've spent the bulk of the day re-discovering our floor. Liberating it from a massive pile of crap. Crap that I have ruthlessly been tossing into the bin. Very unlike me. But when I don't have two smalls around, I am prone to get a little ruthless, toss some toys, toss some crap. File some bills (oh baby, I know how to have a great time). Mop the floors, crank up Lily Allen, tidy the house.


Hot damn. Mondays are full of miracles. We do indeed have a living room floor. And you can now walk on it.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Lily Allen + sunshine will always get you through :)

Kelly said...

now this is just too funny - i have never heard her before but i came across a link to her from a friend and had just started to play when i started reading your post (first time too! ) goodness, seems there's got to be something to that! :) btw, you're hilarious ~ such fun.

Kelly said...

now this is just too funny - i have never heard her before but i came across a link to her from a friend and had just started to play when i started reading your post (first time too! ) goodness, seems there's got to be something to that! :) btw, you're hilarious ~ such fun.

Sarah said...

ohhhh that is such a good feeling!

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Ooooh I love a little crap tossing on a sunny day with Lily Allen as my accompanying songstress. Out out damn crap! Bloody nice footwear there, sista ...

Tanya said...

Love the Saltwaters! I got myself 2 pairs already!

Tanya said...

Love the Saltwaters! I got myself 2 pairs already!