Thursday 8 March 2012

Some Snaps: Some Week



I have had a crazy busy week and feel as though I have whiplash as a result.

Early to work, late home. Oh man - I have never felt so blitzed. Well I have. But not for a long time. Totally spent. I have barely seen the smalls and Matt his week - and that my friends takes the wind out of my sails.

Date night was Monday night and it was one of our best ever. Without doubt, date night was the highlight of my week.
Matt and I even held hands. ZOMG! WTF!

Outrageous I know. A PDA on date night. Well, around these parts it's mandatory.

3 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

i hate to make things awkward.. but you guys are both TOTAL BABES!!!

xo em

Little Paper Trees said...

something about this week has been crap but your date night sounds fun, glad you had a blast.

Rowantree Design said...

So that,s what i need, a date night! This week has been manic around my hood as well. I felt like the sailor and i have been in a revolving door, and didn't see each other on passing! One more day and yeah the weekend. I will plan something fun for us and maybe well give the hand holding a go, we might even go as far as a bit of a kiss.