Tuesday 3 December 2013

Our House Has Gastro



Last week, after having a very nasty tumble, Tiny got gastro. It was not particularly good timing because she was just recovering from the fall - which left her with a grazed, bruised and swollen nose, bruised lip, wobbly teeth, grazed knees and just a general feeling of shakiness. 

But heck. When is a good time for gastro?

Apparently anytime is a good time for gastro. Last night was a good time for it to come over, because straight after basketball the Doctor told me he felt like he was going to vomit. 

You can only imagine how overjoyed I was at this point. And then the vomiting commenced, and then it went from there. All night. YAY GASTRO!

It's now 2:15pm and I've only just caught up with the washing. I started at 5am. 

I am so tired party people. So tired. Someone prop my eyes open with some matchsticks. 

Sad cat image via Pinterest

1 comment:

Sam Stone said...

OH NO Lexi. I hope you are all feeling better now.
P.S Love the sad cat.