Monday 20 January 2014

SAG Awards 2014:: Lena Headey, Morena Baccarin, Kelly Osbourne, Mariah Carey, Juliette Lewis, Sarah Paulson, Blossom, Sofia Vergara

Lena Headey - I say YES to your striped frock. This Jenny Packham dress is everything a gal could hope for. You've earned your stripes. YES! HA! BOOM TISH!  
 Lovely, lovely dress. Lovely décolletage. My mother and husband would like you to stand up straight though.
Kelly Osbourne looks super duper fab in this orchid frock. But seriously, it's time to end the Purple Reign (see what I did there, Prince would be SO PROUD!) change hair colour and give granny back her toning shampoo. 
Um. Mariah. Did you think you were going to the disco and Nick surprised you with an outing to the SAGs. Were you doing weights just prior and wearing your fingerless gloves. I don't know, but you got this wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Nick looks like he knows this. 
 Vivienne Westwood and Juliette Lewis - match made in a floral heaven.


12 Years a Slave star Sarah Paulson looks pretty in pink. She reminds me of my jewellery box when I was small. She'd just spin for hours. Well if I kept winding her up. 
I don't know what to say. Did the bordello just vomit this one up? Did Scarlett O'Hara reject this one? I can't make myself write shdfohjdfhoidf anything good. sdgdfphod <--- a="" brain="" couldn="" dress="" even="" font="" freaking="" from="" hand.="" hot="" i="" is="" it="" just="" mess.="" my="" not="" over="" red="" s="" t.="" take="" that="" this="" to="" trying="" was="">
 We got the memo Vergara. You're hot.


1 comment:

Toni Brockliss said...

I have to say I am not loving the men's pants. I love the old fashioned drape. Not a fan of the stove pipe look on a tux.
My fav look was the girl from Game of Thrones. Not Lena, the other girl. You know. What's her name....? The dragon girl. She was wearing an amazing brown metallic. Google her Lex!