Wednesday 8 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 8 - Vintage Leopard - MEEEOW!


Today was the first day I craved jeans. But I didn't cave. No. Of course I didn't. Instead I threw on a frock. Did a winged eye. Tousled my hair. And off I went, into the wilderness. 

Many years ago I used to live in Bondi. Each Sunday I would wake early and wander down to the markets to check out what vintage wares I could peruse. It was pre-inflated prices of vintage goods. I picked up this leopard print beauty for a measly $5, and she's given me so much love over the last 12 years. In fact I must be in the negatives if it came to cost-per-wear. My ROI is in the bazillions. 

If you haven't already, I'd be incredibly grateful if you could sponsor me - all money goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation

The statistics are startling, and I can tell you - all the facts and figures, but what it comes down to is people. 

Cancer sucks. Wouldn't it be great if we could switch it off? It sounds simpler than it is, I know, but if everyone invested a little money into research, then maybe we could help more people live longer, healthier lives. 

You can sponsor me here



1 comment:

Diana @The Third Row said...

Rrraah! I LOVE this dress Lexi. I have a solid collection of vintage numbers I bought in London that are totally unsuitable to wear now. Maybe I'll loan them to you for next year's Frocktober!