Sunday 2 October 2016

Frocktober 2016: Day 2 - Little Tienda + a little more


Day 2 and it's Sunday. Traditionally Sunday is a slow day, and this was no exception. Rolled out of bed late after the stage fright of - what the feijoa am I going to wear today. I want to walk. I want to frock it. 

This is the day I had to force my smalls to leave the house and go on an adventure because I couldn't deal with being home ONE MORE DAY! This is the day I just had to be near the ocean, just for the calm. This is the day - two days before I go back to work. I need to suck the marrow from my free time! 

So I went for Little Tienda. Which is just as well because this weekend only - Little Tienda is donating 10% of all sales to my fundraising pot - all going to OCRF.

Shop or not, you can donate here. 

Frock: Little Tienda
Styling: My husband ;)
Sneaks: Asics - my first pair in almost 4 years. Just like I am walking on clouds! 
Sunglasses: Off the Runway
SaveSave

No comments: