Saturday 21 June 2008

Beautiful Things




In my mind, there's no better score than something that's been pre-loved that you know you're going to love too. The love just continues to grow and grow.

Look at these lovelies I scored today. What a lucky girl I am.

A bevy of beautiful hangers (hey, there's a lot of nylon going on there, but they're cute nonetheless), I can't wait to swap over my hangers for these ladylike delights.

Plus some old towels. I'm not normally into old towels. But these are pretty well new old towels that have most probably never been used.

I've scored some other fantastic things, but I'll share those later. I'm in the midst of a cleaning frenzy and can't swap vaccuum for camera.. But soon dear reader, soon.

Welcome into my life pretty old things.

PS - Don't forget to enter my competition. It's not too late!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Sweet hangers - I collect them and have them on the wall - yours are gorgeous

Nanette said...

hurrah, another couple of hanger collectors. These are scrumptious, do I note a banana-esque colour in there? Not beyond the realms of possibility.
x

Anonymous said...

"In my mind, there's no better score than something that's been pre-loved that you know you're going to love too. The love just continues to grow and grow. "

Well said and great scores!

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!
Cheers,
Tracey