Wednesday 16 July 2008

This Is


Ridiculously late, I know, I know...

This is what gives me goosebumps, and definitely not in a good way.

I am scared of spiders. Silly I know. Huntsman spiders are hairy, harmless and they seem to follow me around. And in this house, there's only room for one of us. The unhairy, non-eight legged variety. Me. So they all must go where they're meant to be. Outside.

My fear started when my sister put my tracksuit pants on one day, and found a large huntsman in them. Crawling on her leg. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
Yuck. Even this photo gives me goosebumps.

Thanks to Juddie for making me freak out this week. And of course Angela for hosting This is...

5 comments:

alby said...

A lovely male specimen too !

Anonymous said...

Lexi, soooo sorry about not thanking you earlier but THANK YOU. Scrumptious parcel with divine contents. Yours has been delayed due to my sewing room being in a most disturbing disarray.
Hope all is well with you!
x

Mrs.French said...

I'm itching, losing my breath and desperately freaked out! I am trying to say you are not alone in your "goosebumps"!

Jacinta said...

Did you know that Tooronga zoo do a 'fearless' program that cures people of their arachnophobia. I did it nearly 2 years ago and it was AMAZING. I swear I am cured.
You can read about my experience of it here...
http://one-little-acorn.blogspot.com/2008/01/this-is-what-i-am-scared-of.html

Seriously consider it - it changed my life.

Love the video link above too. Very very funny. Thanks for the laugh

Michelle said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh my God, I am scared to death of spiders!!!!