Originally uploaded by thedrjazz
This is what makes me happy.. Thanks to One Little Acorn for this week's brilliant theme.
Things that make me happy change from day to day.. So here goes:
- my babies - small hands, watching their personalities unfurl, learning each day, ah sweet beauty!
- my husband - we stumbled upon each other in a beautiful chance encounter, I could never get tired of looking into those eyes *sigh*
- my family - there's nothing better than family, to keep you grounded, to confide with, to laugh with, to celebrate with
- daydreaming - losing my time dreaming a little dream, big dreams, of merry-go-rounds, life in the country, berry-picking, long summer days eating mangoes and walking barefoot in the grass, lazy Sunday afternoons, the smell of wisteria riding on spring-warm air
- fresh bed linen, beautiful vintage finds, big belly laughs, dancing around to Prince or Michael Jackson...
- baking, and the eating of afterwards... Mmm.
- holidays - who doesn't love the excitement of a pending holiday
Thanks to Angela for hosting This Is...