Tuesday 22 July 2008

Pretty New Things


For my birthday my dearly beloved gave me a beautiful Lisa Leonard necklace. How lucky am I? Well truth be known, Matt's not that into computers, so I had to order it myself, which isn't so bad. I got to choose what each of the charms said.. With his direction of course.. And since my birthday it's worn almost daily. I love it. I love the sound it makes. I love my little family being close to me. I think it's going to be one of those things I wear all the time, a sort of signature piece.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, I love that necklace! It's so sweet!

Pecos Blue said...

Very nice necklace. I love your blog title. Glad I stopped by.

Danielle said...

That necklace is beautiful. Very special :)

Kirsty said...

It's gorgeous! I've got a similar sort of thing from Chocolate & Steel & I love it!

CurlyPops said...

That is just so beautiful and a perfect gift for any mum...I checked out the store and she has just so many beautiful things to choose from.