Tuesday 1 July 2008

Tuesdays Are:


- a day to check into Leni & Rose for Tips & Tricks Tuesday (I'm hoping Michelle can tell me why my photos keep rotating when I am uploading them - weird). Michelle has loads of great tips for bloggers to tweak their space and customise it - and she makes it easy with great easy-to -follow instructions! She's a girl genius!

- a great day for neighbourhood walks, waving at the postman

- a nice day to ease yourself into a wee bit of house work (well it has to be done, so easing is the easiest way)

- a beautiful day to sit in the sunshine, build sand castles and hang wet washing on the line

3 comments:

Lisa [strickerin] said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day.

In answer to your question on my blog, the breastfeeding magazines are from the Australian Breastfeeding Association (titled Essence) and Le Leche League (titled New Beginnings)Both come out every two months and are free with memberships.

Michelle said...

Yay!! So glad my tips are helpful!! As for rotating photos...? Well, I think I may be stumped on that one. Email me with a bit more detail on whats happening if you want...I'll look into it, love a good challenge!

Bird Bath said...

that leni & rose..I tell ya she is like a fairy blogmother - always ready to help out :)