How is it that you're almost 11 months? It's true that once you have children time seems to pass by in a blur. Soon you'll turn one my Tiny baby. That should be illegal. It should go slower.
- commando crawling around the house at lightning speed
- biting me with your six teeth and smiling when I feed you, I say no, you say yes with your cheeky smile and chomping of your teeth. Ouch!
- enjoying tossing food overboard from your highchair, and looking down to survey the damage
- getting into the Doctor's bedroom to check out this and that
- talking Mama, baba, Dada. I'm trying to get your tongue around the Doctor.
You, my sweet babe, are a delight.