Saturday 6 December 2008

Saturday, Oh Saturday


So I've soon grown tired of enabling comments. If you want to comment, your fame will be instant, you don't have to wait for me to click back in and grant your 15 minutes. I'll just delete John out of my life if he dares poke his head around here again, you hear that John?

I went to a sale today and bought this most fantastic homemade 60s doona cover for my Tiny. Well not for now, but when she has a big girl's bed. I thought it was too cute to pass up. There were actually three (can you imagine having three girls and them each having matching doona covers - how cute!), but I was reserved and only got one. Just sharing the love.

Speaking of Tiny, it's her first birthday in just 10 days. I can't believe it. Oh how quickly that year has rolled around. Now she's commando crawling around the house with a vengeance. That girl is fast. Maybe I should try doing it too as a form of exercise. I'm trying to get my 'Martha' head on for the party, but the catch-cry 'But Daddy I wanted a pony' just keeps playing over and over. Will the little babe get a pony?

Meanwhile, the Doctor and I have been getting into a bit of Christmas crafting with salt dough. Such fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a few of us blogging mamas have December babies!

I hope your little one has a happy birthday in 10 days, and a fun party. I also hope that YOU make it through the party; I barely made it through B's on Friday. Hahaha. Take care!

Georgie Love said...

You be making the beautiful babies lady!

Christie said...

bloody december birthdays!!! we are having a do for miss lo this weekend, just did the party shop run today...

need to make some salt dough too!

Cindy said...

I am so jealous of that doona, so sweet! I hope that doesn't give you a pass on the quilt you were preparing for tiny.
And little Tiny, cute as a button! I so love the first birthday. Iam madly planning my car based party as we speak. The doctor is invited of course, if you are in the area. Caleb is ding a great job placing orders for pressies too.

Michelle said...

Yep December baby over at our place too, and an additional birthday party a week from now until 2009. Sheesh!

Anyway, that Tiny is so adorable - how could you say no to a pony, I know I couldn't.

Liesl said...

Tiny is a darling. Doesn't that first year go in a flash? I'm with Michelle ... I wouldn't be able to deny that cutie a pony either!

dee said...

Haha! I don't know who John is but you're a funny one! Happy bday to that precious lil bebe:)