What you need:
- plastic containers (don't use any rigid plastic, as it cracks when the water expands - did you ever expect to learn anything by visiting my blog? No? Well, you did today. Surprised us both)- plastic animals, or any small toys that are ok to be frozen (here I'm using some wild circus animals that perform stunts willy nilly around our kitchen)
- optional: food colouring
1. Place animal (or small toy) into the plastic container.
2. Fill with water.
3. If you feel the need, you can add food colouring. This adds another dimension to this exercise. But you don't have to. Water au naturel is just as good.
4. Pop into the freezer. Leave until frozen rock-solid (at least a few hours).
5. Once frozen (and it's bath time, or ice cube play time) take out of freezer. We pop them into the bath and let the melting good times begin.
Here at PottyMouthMama, we know how to party.