Thursday 5 March 2009

Magical March: Day 4

I am going double-time so I can catch up on Magical March. Since I invented it, it's the least I can do, right?

So Magical March. Let's see where you can take me today. Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

1-2-3 kazaaaam!

Et voila!




Please watch out for 1min 10 - that woman's very special spectacles (and is that young Helena Christensen in the background?

1 min 45 - something very magical indeed, Copperfield's jacket. Magic it my way baby!
Goes without saying, the mystified vox pops at the end are very magical.

2 comments:

bec said...

Ooh, that was good! I love the guy with the brown curly hair and moustache, spunky! When he made it reappear, he should have turned it around or something, THEN I would have been impressed! Hilarious!

Ellieboo said...

Your most magical so far PMM! If David Copperfield is that good maybe he could make my big belly disappear - there's a challenge for you Mr Copperfield.