Thursday 23 April 2009

A Few Good Things





First up, Jenny of Sublime Stitching fame was Twittering about these ace hoodies that I am big stylie lovin'. Matt's birthday is coming up, and I'm madly looking for a skeleton print hoodie. There's one from HeadHoods and I'm quietly thinking it could be the one.
In the same Tweet, Jenny also mentioned these crazy funny hoodies made from upcycled blow up dolls. Definitely not on Matt's birthday list, but worth a look because they are super clever. Yes?
An interesting piece about eating habits and children.
Have you been hot-footing it to the markets rather than traipsing the supermarche?

I love this song. Always have, always will.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahah! I love these! Def going to be checking them out as a present for my brother in law

Cindy said...

Oh you always have the BEST finds - very nice indeed!
Are we still on for July?

Stacey said...

I love those hoodies! Very clever.

Miss Crafty said...

Ah Vedder... made my morning with that clip lady :)

home girl said...

coool love these tricky hoodies.

Jasmine said...

It's called the stupormarket in our household.
Thanks for those tasty morsel of info. The song's a fav of mine too.