Here's the scoop. I've been a little slack on the blog front lately. Struggling to post on my own. Reading a few favourites each day (via Google Reader) but hardly commenting. Totally unlike me, because I love to give hi-fives, I love to see what's cookin' in your kitchen (figuratively speaking), I'm mad for a big too-long group huggle, but lately, I feel like my batts are flat. My reader was bulging when it got to over 1000 posts and I knew it was time for myself to have an intervention with...myself.
So I'm trying to be good. I keep every comment in the hope that I will come visit you. I do. I was trying to respond on the day of the comment, but it's hard, so please forgive me. In this case, it really isn't you - it's me. If you don't already, perhaps you can do this...? Kootoyoo has hooked us all up with a super tip that makes it easy to respond to commenters (except for you Anonymous, we don't want to be pen-friends with YOU!).
In an effort to be a become a better member of the blogging community I deleted some blogs from my Google Reader (secretly, I think I just added them because I thought I was cool by association - regardless of the fact they have NO IDEA WHO I AM!), now I am down to 743 posts to read.
Anyway, lately, I've been doing stuff. Stuff and things are good, here's some stuff I have been doing:
- walking training with Tiny. Well she walks, I clap. That's training for you.
- going to Spotlight to buy new bamboo embroidery hoops (because the Doctor gave mine away). Lo and behold, they only have MASSIVE ones, so I have to make do with the plastic. I don't think they are quite so fantastic.
- making casseroles. I love a good casserole.
- drawing with the Doctor.
- knitting. Have to master the art of casting off and then I'm going to do a course to learn to read a pattern.
- embroidery. Now I have a new hoop I can resume stitchin' and then some.
- we're going to visit my parents-in-law's dog Charlie tomorrow. He got hit by a car last Friday and is now the bionic dog with a steel plate in his leg. Go Charlie, go!
Oh and le image? On our way to Spotlight, The Doctor pushing Tiny in the car.