We're in the midst of holiday hullabaloo. Help me! Save me! Throw me a buoy!
Really, it's not bad. How bad and batty can I get when the Doctor only goes to pre-school two days a week anyway?
Here's a list of activities we've been getting stuck into, because it keeps the Doctor busy, and keeps Mama happy:
- bubbles - outside letting the wind blow the bubbles willy nilly. What child, or mother, doesn't dig on some sweet bubble action?
- baby-cinos a-go-go - out in the wilderness, no one can hear the screams, getting out with the smalls does me wonders, particularly when we get a sweet treat
- drawing - the Doctor is hitting his stride and going through a new phase of drawing. Layers and layers, people are being added to with new features (saucer-like eyes are the feature du jour), while Tiny loves working with one colour. And ahem. Different materials. Ie books, the couch, the table, the walls, her own body.
- tidying - the Doctor has a real knack for messing up his room, certainly doesn't get that from me *ahem*, so we're honing the fine art of tidying. Every single afternoon.
- walking - we indulge in a morning or afternoon walk. Each one offers up different specialties. Morning times, we escape being rained on. Afternoons, we dart through rain drops, laughing, together.
- baking, it's so freaking cold here right now (hello 30 degree days, where art thou??), baking is exactly what's needed to add another layer to our winter coats. Cough. Cough. Coughcoughcough.
What are you doing to keep the kiddios busy?