Wednesday 25 November 2009

My Place and Yours:: My (Late) Front Door

Hello doves!

I am posting something that I should have done last week. And that is, show you my messy front door. Shelley from Femme de Montmartre chose the theme. She can rap me over the knuckles later Kelly Slater.


So here you have our front door. A doll house serves to house our shoes (thanks Mum!). A pram at the ready. And a basket full of stuff. Interesting stuff, non?
More front doors (which are undoubtedly more interesting) here.

1 comment:

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

no knuckle rapping!! (later kelly slater - that made me laugh....!) i may have to pinch the doll's house idea, i need somewhere for shoes and can't find anything even slightly interesting....or small enough for my skinny hallway. you may have solved a dilemma with your very late entry (!!!) - thanks for playing, pmm.