Ok ladies, here is the list of things not to do when combatting super hot days:
1. Baking - I don't need to tell you, surely, that baking on super hot days could be deemed a health hazard. If you even go close to that oven dial, you should hear in the back of your head me, in a very bad mock NYC accent saying, "Waddareyoucrazy?"
2. Bikini waxing - It's a no-no on steamy days. The wax doesn't stick properly, and everything's all sort of steamy, and let's reiterate that the wax doesn't stick properly and you're in for some uber ouchies if you decide to wax on a hot day. Don't say I didn't warn you.
3. Turn the heater on.
4. Sit in the sun, unless of course you're catching melanomas. And that ain't cool.
5. Wool. No. No. No. You're not a sheep and you're not following the flock. Leave the wool for Winter.
6. Polyester. Unless you want to work yourself into some sort of sauna-frenzy, and leave sweat marks on furniture it's another no.
7. Bikram yoga on hot days. Well you might as well do yoga outdoors. It's the same temperature.
Things to do on hot, disgusting days when the air is breathless?
Make doilies into icebergs, build farms and then get Baby Boomsticks aka Tiny to come and knock everything over at every whim.