I've been doing some things lately.
1. I packed the Christmas decorations away. Funny that no one else wanted to be involved in this, after so much enthusiasm to get them out, no one else wanted to neatly put them away.
2. Tidying up our house which amongst other things means going through my wardrobe and tossing things that I don't wear. Easier said than done. I've only gotten rid of two t-shirts so far.
3. The Doctor and I have been chalk drawing.
4. Writing thank you notes.
5. Avoiding the sun. While I enjoy warm-ish days, super hot days just aren't my thing.
6. Sleeping. Is it just me, or is everyone feeling super tired? I feel as though someone's drained the life out of me.
7. Bright Star. Be still my beating heart. John Keats, Fanny Brawne, Jane Campion. What a stellar mix. This is one film I WILL go back to see again. And again. And again. I'll write more about it tomorrow.
And I have a giveaway coming up later this week for my US readers. So stay tuned!