both images via Habitually Chic
One of my favourite blogs to loose myself in is Habitually Chic. So much inspiration, and though my home does not look like any of those featured, I can dream and become inspired. I mean, check out these closets - positively dreamy! I couldn't possibly pick a favourite (but I am quite enamoured by Julie Janklow's and the delicate wallpaper in Tinsely and Topper Mortimer's wardrobe - love!). So Heather from Habitually Chic posted about things she will do this year. I'm hopping on the bandwagon. Here are ten things I will do in twenty-ten.
1. I will move house in 2010.
2. I will learn something new, or take a class in 2010.
3. I will declutter our house in 2010.
4. I will take a real holiday in 2010.
5. I will do my pelvic floor exercises every day (3 times daily) in 2010.
6. I will pay all my bills on time.
7. I will bring back the groove in the kitchen - new recipes, and lots of old ones for good measure.
8. I will definitely floss every single day.
9. I will read more this year. Not just kids books. Real grown up ones.
10. I will exercise more in 2010.
Some are small things. Some are big. But the most important thing is that I believe all are achievable for this new year, this new decade. I will try. Even if I don't succeed at all of them, I will try!