Tuesday 30 March 2010

I Am Deeply Interesting


I love the rain. It was so nice to wake up to the pitter patter, not of Tiny's feet, but of the rain on our roof, on the footpath, falling on the grass, wetting our newly potted Snapdragons and Stock. Looking out into that was - a relief.
I've decided to mix things up a bit here in PMM HQ. We've ditched swimming next term because I hate swimming when it's bitter cold, and shuffling two small bodies between car and pool seems a very unromantic notion. Couple that with ye olde Wintery croup, ear infections and tonsillitis, and I feel an overwhelming weight has been lifted. Free-ing up our days is absolutely a good thing.

What else? I've switched around some furniture, but that came all unstuck when I realised I couldn't actually get the bed out of Tiny's room, so now it's stuck in there and the Doctor has no bed. He's gone bohemian. It took me a full ten minutes of staring at that bed to realise it was not coming out without being disassembled. So I went and had a shower instead.

PS - If you feel like you haven't had enough of me yet, you can always pop over to HandmadeNews and read an interview with me. Enough about me. What do you think about me?
Image via this blog. Dedicated to Vintage Glasses. Me likey!

5 comments:

mama bear said...

You're fabulous. Clearly.

Do you still find yourself drawn to eating things because they are pink?

xx

PS. LOVING the rain too.
PPS. Need an umbrella.

mel @ loved handmade said...

Good call on the swimming, I usually give third term a miss for the very same reasons!

Maggie May said...

your title makes me laugh! and i like being called toots ;)

small forest said...

Thanks for joining in.
Obviously I think youre interesting/hilarious or I would have given the award to someone else!
Oh, and I think I like being called toots too.

Megan.K. said...

Loved the interview Lexi.
x