- Shopping for a big girl's bed, well a mattress at least
- Cooking a curry. It's been on my radar for the week, this weekend I need to fulfill that promise to my taste buds
- Watching at least one good movie (have you watched any good ones lately?)
- Continuing the house hunt. I thought I found a good place this week, only to have the real estate agent not call me back - er thanks
- Crafting with the smalls for a little bit of Easter lovin'
- Ironing, because that's the way I roll
And you dear friend, what will you be up to?
A personal message to Sal at Georgie Love - I feel we may have two kindred spirits in the form of our Makka Pukka, Iggle Piggle lovin' little ladies. We've got the books - dog eared, and Makka Pukka. Loved. And there's the stitching I started on. Yep I realise it's not much, but it's all the strength I could be bothered mustering.