Thursday, 6 May 2010

Hats Incredible (Get it?)

Have I ever mentioned I really love hats? Chapeaus of the world unite. I love you! I doff my cap to you.

I have a small, and yet, ever growing collection of hats. Over the next few weeks I will share them because they are cute and they deserve it.

I've not yet mentioned that in a few weeks I am doing a short millinery course. I am tres excited! I've been collecting inspiration. Here are some of my beloved. Coco. Anna Piaggi. 'nuff said.


Christina said...

I love hats too and wish I could get away with a hat the way Coco did. Or anything she wore really.

I like the new blog header and layout. Pray tell, what type of plate is that there, no there, in the header?


PS. My word verification is 'match', make of it what you will.

Two Tuesdays said...

Shut UP! A millinery course! That is awesome. So very jealous. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Sure it will be spectacular.

My local tafe runs a Millinery qualification course. I seriously contemplated this year, but when I rang up they said they weren't taking any students this year because of a lack of interest. I was bummed.

(You can so totally tell that I've been beaching it up, hey? I sound like my So-Cal friends - ick. Sorry.)

teddybearswednesday said...

WOOHOO a milinery course. Go Lex!!!! Can't wait to see your hats you make. I think it helps people make good things when they are the things they love. xo

Toni Brockliss said...

We have the same taste.
I am going to do a Louise MacDonald course for my birthday. I am so excited about it. I too love the hat.

katiecrackernuts said...

I'm a bit of a fan of hats too. I have a turban in my dress-up box. 1970s glam paisley turban. Love it.