Due to the lockdown that is life at the moment, we're stuck at home with the Doctor and his croup, Tiny and her snotties, me and my sinuses, I am in fear I have nothing, NOTHING to share. It's a bad old day when you have nothing of value to share, isn't it sausages? Oh yes!
So what to report... I'm twiddling my thumbs folks.
* I love the new Sia album (not to be confused with the Safety Institute of Australia - although I'm sure they're quite good too)
* I love the new Angus & Julia Stone album
* I have drunk three cups of tea today, with another on the way
* I have picked up countless crumpled tissues today (gee thanks kids)
* I have refereed countless wrestling matches between the smalls today
* I am going to watch the Young Victoria today. Or maybe Mad Men. But something. Because Glee isn't on
* I haven't organised dinner yet due to confinement
* I have mopped the floors
* I am up to date in the laundry
* The kids are in the bath at 4:00pm. The Doctor is crying because a) it has bubbles (which I thought he'd like tonight and b) Tiny kicked him. AGAIN.
* We have a very large old wardrobe currently eating all the room in our living room because we have nowhere else to put it. What to do with it folks?
On a more exciting front..
Check out Meet Me At Mikes for the Medina MumSpace giveaway. You must be in it to win it. (And for more chances to win a night at the Medina of your choice, head over to MumSpace - fo' realz).
And if you're looking for something absolutely, infinitely more interesting than this post, I might suggest this to you.
image via manataka