The last few days have been uber crazy with the smalls. Tiny to be precise.
- Tiny has used my lip balm all over her feet. Sayonara lip balm.
- Tiny has dipped her doll's feet into yoghurt.
- I went to the laundry to come back inside and our house smelt so nice. SO nice. To discover that Tiny had used my luxurious parfum roller as a glue stick.
- Tiny takes my toothbrush into the bath tub with her. I don't even want to know what she's done with it.
- Tiny tossed water absolutely everywhere in the bathroom.
- Tiny has been caught not once, but twice, squatting in the hallway on a rug trying to do a poo. Thankfully I intervened on both counts.
- Tiny takes our soap dispenser into the bath when no one's looking. Fluffy bath, no soap left.
- Tiny won't eat bananas that have been cut or broken into half.
- Tiny fell fast asleep on the way to the shops today. Then was in such a heavy slumber I had to put her in one of those newborn capsules in the trolley. She didn't even rouse when I moved her into the car.
I've had a mild coronary when I discovered that Tiny is turning three in just four weeks. As quirksome as this behaviour is, it won't last. And on the flipside, it makes me feel a bit sad. I still call both my smalls my newborns. Well they're new to me still. And definitely newer than me.
Tiny's birthday requests:
- a dancer cake
- anything to do with dancers
- a fairy
This is Tiny on her first birthday. Where oh where did that two years go peeps?!