Sunday 12 December 2010

Sundays... Sunny, Potentially Crafty

What do you do Sunday mornings?

Today I made the smalls French toast (but no thanks, not for me, not into eggs), and set up to get crafty.

I like Sunday mornings. They're generally relaxed, they're all spent together, and it's a free day. Today I am hoping to knock over some birthday and Christmas shopping. And also practise a Dolly Varden cake. Yes. Wish me luck. And lots of it.

I'm late to announce winners! Egads, so here they are.

The five Baker's Delight winners are:
- Amity Ville Boronia
- LionessLady
- Toni Brockliss
- joyjoyc
- Chrissy

And the lucky ducky who will receive a $100 gift voucher from Westfield is: shine little light*

Thanks to everyone for entering. Those who won, please email me your postal address and I'll send out your goodies ASAP!

Peace out.

4 comments:

suzy said...

Awwwww!!
Thank you so much for the Bakers Delight voucher!! I am so happy!
I never win anything!
Thank you Foxy Santa.
xx

JoeyNomad said...

Your Sundays sound chilled - we need to do a Sunday morning playlist so we can ALL be chilled on Sunday mornings!

shine little light* said...

BAH! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!
I love Sundays. They're my one day off every week.

Jemma. said...

This will keep me in cheeseymite scrools for the holidays! I can't see your email, so I'll PM you on facebook :)