Sometimes I'd really love to speak my mind.
Yesterday I sat on the train next to a guy who talked on his mobile at the top of his voice. From this conversation I extracted the following conversation:
- He was on his way to work
- His boss' name is Andrew
- His boss is overweight
- His boss is married
- His boss was attending his wife's grandfather's funeral that day, and would not be at work
- His boss had a four year old daughter
- His boss was definitely married (yep, kept reiterating that point)
- And heck, he didn't know what he was up to on Saturday and Sunday
I heard all of this despite my best efforts to not hear all of this. I cranked up Bon Iver but still the noisy commuter's voice permeated my music. While Bon Iver is not exactly Pantera, it was up loud. Truly.
Reminded me of Clive. There's always a Clive on the train. Yes?