Saturday 8 January 2011

What I Love



Check out this short film about Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist fame. It's inspiring, and I love the behind-the-scenes feel of it. I like the insights he shares, and his view on fashion in the now.

I keep his book on my bedside table and I love flipping through it at night. No matter how many times I see an image, I seem to be able to see something new in it each time.

I took a hiatus from fashion when I had smalls. I didn't fit into my very much loved vintage pieces for a long time. Slowly I'm coming back. My wardrobe is being flipped on its head and I am enjoying fashion once more.

7 comments:

Little Pinwheel said...

this is freakin' awesome hey! I watched it the other day and fell completely in love with him. Ok maybe it is not love, but he is an inspiration, and such a cool personality. x

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Seeing that little film has made my day. He is so awesome and it is also one of my fave places to visit.
I think I fell a bit mroe in love wiht him too... he is so charming.

JoeyNomad said...

YAY! Thanks for the link - aces.

Sarah said...

That was awesome! Nice to see how some of the shots from the blog came about. And I so could do with one of those steam towels on my face right now! Oh and is he a bit cute?? Hello blue eyes.

mama bear said...

I love his pics... he's got such a great eye for detail.

And what do you mean you don't love fashion? You always look unreal!

xx

Norbyah said...

such a great short film. i love his blog. i saw this link on there but didn't think to watch it until i saw it again on yours. go on and do some style pics on your blog! how amazing would it be to be photographed by him??

kelly louise said...

He's a genius, so inspiring.