Wednesday 25 May 2011

Post-Party Malaise





You know that anti-climax after all the anticipation. Sunday afternoon and BOOM! I was lying horizontal on the couch, feeling a bit blue that it was all over. Relieved, but a bit sad that it was done and dusted.


The only thing to bolster everyone's spirits is the amount of party food still kicking around here. I may have to secretly dispose of it.



Here are some snaps from the day.


Matt drew the donkey for 'Pin the tail on the donkey'.


The Doctor either feeling sick. Or peeved after 'Pass the Parcel'. Can't figure out which. But cute nonetheless.


My bro-in-law with my cute-to-boot niece walking back to Party Central.


My sister has more shots including 'The Cake'. Will share once I have them in my hot little hands.

3 comments:

Small Catalogue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Birthday kids always have the right to look peeved. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Very cute.

Cindy said...

Happy birthday Dr, I am sure you will rock 6! x