Monday, 8 August 2011
Help Me Help You
So in a couple of weeks I'm doing a little talk at a conference. It's about PR. And PR agencies/consultants and the world of blogging and bloggers.
Secretly I am hoping no one turns up, because every time I think about it, I feel really, really queasy.
Nevertheless, I am doing a little research beforehand. Whether you read blogs, blog, or are new to blogs, I'd value your feedback. But I'm not doing some hardcore survey, because:
a) I just don't have the time
b) neither do you
Let me cut to the chase. I'd love it if you had a spare five minutes, if you can tell me:
- If PR agencies contact you: what works? what doesn't?
- What do you love?
- What do you loathe?
- How many companies contact you per week?
- Do you ever get any really random requests?
- And does anyone ever nail it - like really hit the nail on the head, and get you and your blog, and how to work with you?
- As a reader: what works for you? And what are you sick of?
Or if you're more comfortable emailing me, that's ace: lexipmm (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd appreciate any insights you can share with me - and if you comment on here, please don't name any agencies or companies.
Help me out peeps!