Saturday 6 August 2011

My Name Is Trouble



Last night I was so exhausted I went to bed at 7pm and didn't resurface until 8am. I was one tired mama. I ignored all calls for dinner, got into my PJs and fell into the deepest sleep.

It's Saturday, and who doesn't need a good song to propel them into a weekend of goodness.

We're off to the beach - or the "island" as Tiny calls it, to dig in the sand, play and hang out together. Despite the Doctor's six year old-man grumpiness and much to his disgust, we're going. I even bribed him with 50c. It's all about stocks baby. Apparently he's buffering against the GFC. Sadly the same can't be said for our bank account, but heck, that's a whole new (and boring) story.

The house is a mess. There's grocery shopping to be done. Too bad - we've gone fishing.

No comments: