Saturday 31 December 2011

Old Year's Resolution



I don't do New Year's resolutions. It sets me up for failure, and I'm not signing up for that.

So today I went and exercised my little hiney off. Well. I did go for a really big walk, that turned into an intermittent walk, that ousted the crankies, and the filthies, and made me come home with a sore hip but a brighter attitude.

Exercise is really good, huh?!

I have been struggling to find a place to walk around here. I don't really enjoy walking in our neighbourhood. But tonight I found an oval in our neighbourhood. I thought, yes, I will do 5 laps of this oval, and I wound up doing 10.

I got a headstart on resolutions and I like it.

Sayonara 2011. I hope 2012 is bountiful of blessings, brightness and bold new moves.

Happy New Year my beautiful friends. x

6 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Happy New year lovely lady! xx

Ellieboo said...

Happy New Year Lexi - have loved your blog in 2011 - haven't commented half as much as I meant, but loved reading. Hope 2012 is a full, healthy and fun one for you. Amanda xxxx

fast times in münchen. said...

Happy New Year Lexi, from around the corner. xx

Sarah said...

Good on you!

Lets go forth with a great 2012!!!

sophie said...

Happy new year to you! I don't particularly enjoy running my neighbourhood either - it's boring plus we live on Powderworks rd so there are some MAJOR hills - ouch!

Small Catalogue said...

Exercise is TRES excellent! A very very awesome 2012 to you Miss Lexi!